Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Deeply Forgiving

Is what Sister Flint is. She is deeply forgiving. This is why I love her.

I told her once, I would have married you, had we been born together.

Brenda I have not told I would marry, but she asked me once. I expressed to her marriage as my goal later, but too later it seems.

I took a moment now. This is the end of the road for yesteryear. The way it was is no longer. It was built on lies. Now is the truth time. The truth or nothing. The Lord is The Truth.

This is my final touch above ground. I'm not talking dseath. She hasn't calle me. I'm talking Lord Life. I'm talking too much.

The beats I make, all these blogs, goinmg underground in your mind., the caverns and finally the abode. I wish Brenda was there. I cannot make her come.

I walkd once, very far. I saw the city in the great distance. I cried then, thinking of Brenda. "I would walk this far for her." I would walk much further. I think the Lord Agrees.

I feel the best approach is fear. Fear The Lord, The Bible Says. And it's right. Fear The Lord. Fear God. Fear the Almighty. But Fear God for What? What has he done you shall fear? Let me tell you - it's alot.

More than I will explain. So instead, I'll read it to you. Word for word, as he has written.

You say everyone is created of the same Lord. This is truth. You say that every breath. You tell the truth through breathing. There your words are, wanting for truth. You have the truth.

You are Truth. Your soul knows this and tethers tightly to it. There is no questiongin this. Only in rebuttal does question sprout.

There are only dogs here. The Lord surrounds the cat. Be one or the other.

Shall perish I not Lord? Yes.

Thank you.

Now carry report:

What earns? Where is 12?

Keep fragments.

Take report: MEasure progress.

Agreed.

Take talisman.

Take fornication. I cannot take this.

Good.

Take laxitive. Ok.

Take measure: You want me to love you Julius? You need to love me 4 times more than you are doing.

Very well. Is there a palace waiting?

You wish to wait, like you walked. Waiting. Your soul wandering, not knowing where but hoping. Your hope assured. The landing, you can tell who landed and who was bred. You can tell who loves you and who came from a planet. You can tell it all, but Not Before Him Lord.

Take measure: You need to learn how to talk. Now what time is it now - 5pm. You haven't checked out yet?

On one.

You need validation still? Hmm. Let me remind you:

Love is the basic source of all energy. Energy is compounded mass at its smallest size. Mass without form is kinetic. Only unpurposed mass is formless. Love is purposed mass. Love is a thing. Love is an object. Love can be attributed to an object. Love is central to all human need. Love is the central component of life. Love is on top of everybody's list. We need it. We worship it. Yet Lord Jesus Christ Alone deserves worship. He Is The Master of Unconditional love. When we seek love, we are seeking Him.
The basic form of this connection is a good feeling. A good feeling for a long time is bliss. Love is perpetual bliss. Touching this bliss is our birthright.
2Validation is a central key to well being. We are wired to belong.
3Affection is prime to life. Creation of man begins with affection.
4Appreciation is how progress gets started.
5Attention is basic focus. Upon focus we may extract.

When you encounter 4, 3, 2, or 5, you go back to 1 automatically.

The five reasons for behavior.

25:14.

Ok.

Take measure: Read the whole thing once in a while. Why don't you tell me all there is to know now, while you have my attention. You have 1 hour.

If your fantasy is not hurting, killing or stealing from anyone else, pursue it to reality.

LaVAA: The core of behavior.

Goals ought to permeate your life. Ten riddle to secrets is that God already knows them.

I make $3,400/month with Innosilicon A9.

Love
Validation
Affection
Appreciation
Attention

Don't waste the tight.
I have come to realize you are who you are.
You can only beat a dog so many times before it runs away.
And I am no dog.
Lord Fanatics
Each day you gotta write. You cant eat one meal and be straight. So how can you gather the stage with pebbles? This ain't bedrock. I havent eaten a brontosaurus burger.
I started working with the Mexicans and thought I was gon stay.
"Senor"
That's when I knew I didn't have a future there.
Hold it down for The Lord.
The Lord was good at Loving.
I stop rejecting myself.
I am fiercely negative. About stupidity. I know what people can do.
Certain things you never say onstage. You don't give addresses out up here. That's a good nose sock right there. "You sent creeps to my door. You'll pay, oh you'll pay!" You won't pay if you don't do that.
If you found some money with some cum on it would you pick it up.
I want to get to the drawls and t shirt. Reality: After the romance. From candlelight to eye crust.
Ain't nothing lower than a woman. Because she's with me. We're lowlives. We live low.
And have a good time
How y'all feel tonight? Or today, some of yall. Who woke up? "I'm here. Why?" That is why you are here. You don't know yet.

I like all this sh--. Do you like it.
...
Phase out.


No comments: