Thursday, October 31, 2019

The spoon of Word Dump

I have many words. I regard them as scum not. There are several people who could read these words, but I don't think they will. So I elected to have a a dumping of old words to fill the spaces. I don't hink I'm going to do that, since it doesn't make much sense on paper. Or better term, on blog. I don't want bla on blog. I want fla - things you don't have to read, but are nutritious.

I had a dream. I dreamt I was tying my shoe at the old shop I used to work at. Donald was gone. I don't remember all the details, but I love you Brenda. I feel I had better shape up during the cold months.

I don't think I have long to go before fortune comes. The Pastor said to witness to people. I was thinking how to do this. I could talk to people on the train. I could have a statement I make. I could give out bibles like I had been doing. I could love my neighbor. I could eat spaghetti. Which remindds me, what would Brenda cook me to eat?

I have fish. I said I would eat it today. I has to be thawed out. If I take it out of the freezer now, I could hold it until it's time to took, later. But if I'm not going to eat it right away, I'll keep it right where it's at until it's time to consume it. I can thaw it in the sink for a while, then cook it when it's time. Fish and fries sounds good, fish and rice sounds right. Fry the fish, and put it with a fat bowl of rice. that's enough to eat there. And it'll be good.

I can get Jarrito from the store. I can get bread, and parsley also. I can't food with ramen too much, especially since I have rice now. I have the way, in case you need it. Thanks to online moms, mothers with big tits feeding all the kids, this is the way:

1. You put the rice.

2. Put the water only 1 inch above the top of the rice. The highest grain.

3. Put in the microwave for 10 mins.

4. Take out, put back in for 5 mins on half way power.

5. Take out and fluff.

Real rice Da. It works, and I ate it like 4 times already. This is sensational.

Furthermore, I want to emphasize I don't think anyone is gone from their position. Don can stay there. They help one another. But something tells methere was a plot and it failed. It was a big plot, and it didn't work out. It was one of those things where you say, "And this person did so much for you" A head hanger.

But you know, we both live. So it's good. Good enough to realize. I think if I care about somebody, then it shouldn't matter what they did before. If I really care.

I don't think if you care you ought to be mad. But onto money.

$30 ain't no money. But it's a scrap I'm willing to start with. My goal is to work at night. At night now, it gets cold. When you are cold, When I am cold, rather, I seek comfort. It's hard to work when it's cold.

So, I have a way. It's called excerise. If you do 10 pushups every 30 minutes, you'll stay warm. Also, drink plenty of water. Also eat healthy during the cold weather. If you have spaghetti materials, eat that. Grab some ready made pasta sauce. Grab some meat balls. Grab (See ya?) some spaghetti. Work is starting soon.

I work 8-8 every single day. Don't have a day off. I don't have any sort of benefit other that I can wake up and be right here. I need to make it clear, I am better than my work. I am above my work. Which reminds me, I have the yard sale.

I'll bring all the stuff down Friday night, into the kitchen. I'll slowly set each one, all the items down. Then, I'll organize them. I'll line them up. Grasdually, I'll have all the items. Then, I'll bring them out Saturday morning. When the lady gets here, we'll be ready to work. While the other church is here, they will not be disturbed while I set up.

Now, hopefully, each member of the other church will be finished by 7:45. We'll see then.

Ok. I need to get to work soon. The people are holding me down. I appreciate that. Te Aprecio.

But mainly, I Want you to know Lord Jesus Christ. This day, strive to make $100 online. Get to where this is your job. You work online. When people ask you, you work online. "I've been working online 5 years." One day you'll say. "How much do you make?"

"I make $150 dollars a day."

"That's pretty good. Doing what?"

"Working online". That's all they get.

That's all they need. Like right now. This is all you need until next time.

Lord Jesus Christ Is The King,

my goal right now is "I make a net worth of $9 million dollars by 35."

and

In all labor there is profit.

No comments: