Monday, November 11, 2019

Lord I Take the advice.

I handled her. You cannot beat a mother's wisdom. I went to bed at 9pm. Not even 10 or eleven. At 9pm. I was in bed. I had a few dollars, and half a pizza.

I dreamt Abraham was there at the Church. I approached him. He wouldn't talk to me! I had the impression it was about safety. For my safety. He was wearing something orange. I was wearing a black shirt.

I awoke now thinking of boning. Like I usually do. Splashing unto some vagina. My own, not a hit and quit. My wife impaled.

I has a dream some other things.

Brendad titties in my mouth. All my bills paid. Good credit score. Fantasies.

I'm going to miss comedy today. I'll stay with Patti tonight.

I feel like I want to stay here and live. But that's just because I'm getting a break from the familiar. I love The Pastor. Don't want to leave there. Is it my fate?

I'd like to stay. No one offered me anything. But I still feel Rios pizza was good enough to eat. We both ate pizza. Me and the 81 year young woman.  I am very impressed.

She did squats! The 81 year old woman did squats!

I gave yet to jack off. Don't think I will. Ivan is all I think about. I think it's a little of line too, seeing I won't give th3 lady none. She don't get no dick. And the pleasure I'd feel is only short lived. I can just a good nut. But its a bit rude. She already got into my childhood.

Yea man she was in the bathroom and I felt childhood. She and this place are an extension of your mind. You may act freely here.

I took a shower. I feel good. The Mexican at Rios was animated. I have power. I feel good. Much work to be done. I'll start with the cat. And a dollar.

I had a Klondike bar here. And a magnunm bar. I think so big and thick...

Brenda I love. I heard the cat slurping and thought of her sucking my dick. Not the cat, Brenda. And that she was happy about it. "Yes" I heard.

I'm trippibg though. The woman told me to "move on". I don't know why thats so hard. Hi. I cannot stNd to see or think about her around anyone else. The thought angers me. I am repulsed by the very thought. No. Only me. I am the one. There is none higher. Anywhere.

I ascended toward Van Ness.

Lord thank you. Congratulations to my mother.

I am thankful for Patti's advice. 9pm isnt a bad time to sleep. You get plenty of rest. You still awake early.


No comments: