Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Nana in a dream

Nana was fussing at my mother. The house had many cats. My mother is trying to force something on me. She's just a follower. But she gave birth to a leader. So I will lead. I don't care about overbearing parents. They need to quit trifling matters.

I love in LA. I'm not moving from here. No one is going to force me out.

No one is going to force their will. No one going to make me suffer. No one is going to be slick.

I am going to get my job. Not your job. Not what you want. What I know is right. Have websites that earn money. I'm on 118 now. I found peanut labs gives 2 cents. I'll struggle with that to make the 8.60 I need to cash out.

Then I'll cash out on gl as well. I'll not be defeated. I am so close. I can't give up. I have water. I have food.

No comments: