Thursday, October 15, 2020

I think it's bravado.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjwWG6kJ6io

I'm proud of him. Don't get me wrong. I am more proud of President Trump than any other President. However, I think it's bravado. 

First, you were sick and got doped up.  They gave you the super-dope. The real sh-- they keep hidden in the back. The sh-- they took is what they gave you. The doctor was not ever sick. I see the doctor walking out all fast. He didn't have that problem. 

Yet, what is the point here. What is the point where you decide you're going to keep going until...what? 

I suppose the question is, would you slow down if you didn't have to? Like if you narrowly - let me give you a real moment to consider as an analogy. 

I am driving to my uncle's house. I think on mile 76, or some movie-sounding number, I encounter a truck behind me. I wasn't driving out of line, but I think the truck was. He wasn't paying attention to the front. When I hear the horn, I see the grill in the rear view is almost eating my car. 

I did not get hit, I was able to scurry ahead, - but the fact remains, I didn't have to keep going fast after that. I drove right, still, because it's the right thing to do. Causing a shockwave on the freeway isn't always good. 

I don't think it's always good to show how far medicine can go. It's a good gesture, that you are faithful. Yet, is it honorable? This is up to question. Praise The Lord. 

No comments: