Tuesday, November 5, 2019

N reason to trip.

Why they, The Mexicans, want to get me? What have I done to them?

Last night, was terrible. I mentioned John Witherspoon. I like it hard. If you're good, you'll last. You';ll make it. If you're bad like tough meat, then you have to nibble until you can't no more.

I want a good fish sandwich medley with french fries and a sweet drink. Grape juice. Fish nuggets. Fries, rolls. Two butter rolls. I'll have to use margearine. Oh Lord. When do I get a chance to be myself again?

Now. I put up $10 this morning. I'll laugh at this in 2 years. No need for insult, but the wave is calling. I can't be supplied with nonsense, eiteher. The strong way up, or the long way down. That's all I love by.

No man, you know the routine now.

Push ups, water, bathroom.

Food, smoke
Work
Work Work Work
Break
Chloe from Comedy. I can't have her but dang I like that. She's pretty. Brenda is eternally pretty. My mother is eternally beautiful. These women I love. I adore Lord Jesus Christ only.

I walked up there with the paper. Now why would you do that? You know you can't tell no jokes with the paper in your hand. You know you have to have your sh -- together! Make a notice the night before. If you write the kjokes the night before, you marinate in your mind until the morning. Have The Lord take a look at it  Pray about it. Pray you get the instinct to lead.

The effor to releveal nad put The Lord on oall things. I put the Lord on ALL things. Even me. I convert it to cool all the time. I convert moments. I can do that now.

I used to wish I was strong. Now I am. I have a long, far way to go. The poele out to get me, well let's just say them niggas are finiished.

I knew right away they would learn. The Lord will take care of them. There is excitement in their minds. They want explosion. All they need is wife's love. That's the main ingredient. You need wife's love through all but your worst suffering. "Curse..." is what she will say then. And youj're too sick or in main to chastise her with dick.

That's what it's for. Making more children, reasons to keep her in lne. Wiith little kids running around, you can't go nowhere. You'll never be nothing. You worship me at home. You'll never amount. Then you'll be under me. Then you'll suck my nuts. then you will bear my children. Then you will love me good. You'll know I am all you are. I am your all. Because I worship The Lord Jesus Christ.

I will treate you right all your days. Treat you good, look after you. Take care of you. I will take care of you. I take care of you now. I love you now. I treat you well now. I do the best I can now. I am the ultimate now. I love The Lord now. I love my family now. I love now. Lord, you are the Greatest now. Lord, my feet stink now. Darn. Let me fix it.

If I take my shoes off, I'll smell a little bit. Not too much, but enough to say d"dang, get them feet in some water." You know the person come over your house, take their shoes off. And think mayber you'll appreciate the funk. Don't you want o slap the drawls offa them? You want to beat them with a rod, is what I'm saying. But you can't because the police will come. And that's just bad. Leet me try to explain I beat up my friend over his stinky feet. He'll think I'm in love. Well are you gay sir? Not yet. I don't think a woman will press charges.

I love comedy. I'm not good at it is all. "All the way"

You got to get all the way good. Don't stop with little giggles. But it's not them. It's your ass. You need to get it together now.

SStart the morning with 40 pushups. That's 'right. 40 pushups every morning. 40 squats every afternoon.  40 situps sometime duirng the day.

I took a dump this morning. In the dump, the turds were dark and sunk to the bottom. You know you had some impacted ness when the turds don't even float. They usually hover toward the top of the water you know. They sit there, waiting to be flushed. No, these, they sank like iron. "What did I eat?" I ask silently. You don't want to open your mouth in the bathroom. You keep your mouth closed. flys open, mouth closed. You don't say sh-- in the bathroom. Especially public. If the borther wants to talk, you tell him "no no." With your hands. Use sign language. That's a good place to learn sign language too, the bathroom.

I could have been a mayor if I slept with te right people. You know, these ae think abouts. I think about this sh---. If I hadda put my dick right there, I'd be in the White House.

But fornication is wrong. And the White House ain't white enough for me to sin.

Thank You.

Lord Jesus Christ Is The King.

My goal: "I make a net worth of $9 million dollars by 35."

In all labor there is profit.

No comments: