Monday, November 4, 2019

There's nothing else to that.

Don't waste the tight.
Wash your coat. Patches? Stains from different occasions.
"We'll need it."
Humams are the funniest creatures on earth. We really go through like we know what the beep. That's f--- I censored. Like we got tjos on lock. The only thing we got locked is the Doritos between your teeth. You didn't brush, says the Asian man in your mind. Every time you cook rice. You hear a little Mandarin song. I imagine Japanese instruments. I stay true. You know how mad They are at the rest of The world? Madder than cooked rice. That's how mad. That we have pokemon cards. They're upset. They are.
Convert it cool.
Practice pimping on robots.
We're not punks.

Keep working your mind. I think you ought to stop worrying about Cedar. When you do something
Getting excited about yourself? Ok.
Why would The Lord move in a way you can readily understand?
If your own mind frightens you, then you are a slave. Be glad for mercy. The Lord Has you now.
Where's the discounts? Dang n---- here's ten percent off.
I have come to realize you are who you are.
You can only beat a dog so many times before it runs away.
And I am no dog.
Get up and be there."
Lord Fanatics
The first millionaire.
Each day you gotta write. You cant eat one meal and be straight. So how can you gather the stage with pebbles? This ain't bedrock. I havent eaten a brontosaurus burger.
I started working with the Mexicans and thought I was gon stay.
"Senor"
That's when I knew I didn't have a future there.
Hold it down for The Lord.
The Lord was good at Loving.
I stop rejecting myself.
I am fiercely negative. About stupidity. I know what people can do.
Certain things you never say onstage. You don't give addresses out up here. That's a good nose sock right there. "You sent creeps to my door. You'll pay, oh you'll pay!" You won't pay if you don't do that.
If you found some money with some cum on it would you pick it up.
I want to get to the drawls and t shirt. Reality: After the romance. From candlelight to eye crust.
Ain't nothing lower than a woman. Because she's with me. We're lowlives. We live low.
And have a good time
How y'all feel tonight? Or today, some of yall. Who woke up? "I'm here. Why?" That is why you are here. You don't know yet.

I like all this sh--. Do you like it.
...
Phase out.
Panties. Are they washed?
That's some light SKINNED sh-- you are doing there.

You want a lot of sh-- for acting up.

Now:

[ ] I love you
[ ] The milk has to be good.
[ ] How many people are satisfied with life?
[ ] Oh You are? You little satisfieds.
[ ] Life is tight.
[ ] I know it's not true. That's what I felt this morning.
[ ] I work online. So I dont have to work with f---s to make a buck.
[ ] An end to a bully.
[ ] Holding my queen down
[ ] Hold me down
[ ] You got to realize
[ ] You wonder why
[ ] I collected enough sh--
[ ] Every good thing is The Lord.
[ ] Start there but continue
[ ] Innocently worshipping
[ ] You will pay for every single thing.
[ ] Crawling Along with Bob Woodward
[ ] Positivity pleases me.
[ ] Youthless
[ ] Young Baby
[ ] Put The Cross in the Game
[ ] Latino Brown
[ ] Worth the risk
[ ] When you become necessary, you cannot be defeated.
[ ] Never question me while sucking dick
[ ] Wife sucking
[ ] Obey and respect
[ ] Learn or burn
[ ] I care if you're breathing or not.
[ ] Vape
[ ] Dank
[ ] Now I realize
[ ] Love online
[ ] Who did u get ot based off of?
I'm sad about it but I got to keep going.

Now:

The kids get their sky.

No comments: