Sunday, May 17, 2020

Heart at the start

Lord. I start at the heart. I know you don't want to pay. I don't charge you if I can. I mean, if I can afford to just do it, tjhe task, then I'll do it one time for you. IIf I know you, if I love you.

I remember one time Piccolo got in his Bronco and took off. Just left. Did not pay me, did not give me one white dime. I had to walk home that night. I don't know why he did me like that. I almost died there, falling off a ladder. The good news is that he sold me my Bible for a good price.

I tell you this because it justifies why I am willing to pay nothing for the work I do. I don't consider it work actually. However, this day, there are more people than ever. Why ought I have, Lynwood will always stay blue, have chichildren? Why do I need kids, and there are more people in the world? Don't I want to help other kids families?

I need my own child because I need to know the next step in my generations. Why ought I not have children? What is this question? Do I get a choice? Yes you do. Don't let people or even yourself tame you from having children. You deserve kids, don't you? Don't you feel God Ought to bless you with children?

Yes. I think God is going to Bless me with Children. I think it's sad that people may not want that. I mean, I don't know why it got that far, is like that. You're here. You have kids. So what's the deal with mine? Is there some monopoly in MY Mind about children? I always seem to have the down and out attitude with people's stuff.

I need to care more about, RIP LIttle Richard, myself than I do others. Or not. Do I need to care about myself more or less Lord? Less, because your needs are met. However, when do I care more? When you have kids.

You shall have children. When? Don't know. Within a year. You shall take a wife. Do you rush to have children, then you are rushing to have conflict. Children are a chore. Children are a gift. Children cost. Children need. Children also add. Children add value to life. You need somewhere to put them. You cannot go out and impregnate someone and disappear.

I'd like to make love, have a child and live in Lynwood, California. Why is that anything other than good? You're fighting the wiles in your mind.

The people are one component, one aspect of life. I make my own computer ssomeday. That'll be special.

70 dollar laptop is a program designed to give people a working computer for a few dollars. If you get a check for 200, you can still eat and everything, plus have a working computer. The base is 70, and you can add from there more.

I'd like to do that and possibly make some money. If you recycle your old unwanted computers, I can repurpose them into these 70 dollar machines, and 10 dollars of every purchase goes to the Church.

When can this happen? Now if I know how.

I'll need an OS. Menuet is a good choice, but I need to make my own version. I'll have to do something because the ISO is not working right. It's not even booting up or nothing. Its not able to even work at all.

However, if I can get any ISO to work on the laptop with no HDD, I'll have some progress. Then I know I can sell it.

I'm so bleeping tired of people being rude to me. It's like I have a target on my back, or the classic kick me sign. You kick me and I'll kick your ass. That's the end of that.

I don't condone violence, you know. I like peace. Peace is good, steady and quiet. I also wish my mother would stop trying to run and direct my life. She's getting on my nerves with that. The reason is, it's not for me. It's for her. If she knows what I'm doing, then I can fall in line with what she needs. That's not kosher at this day and time.

The promise of Brenda is collateral for ymany jobs. However, only The Lord Can Make Good on that promise. You cannot make another person love you back if they don't. I haven't seen this woman in 5 years. I don't know if I ever will see her again. It's just hard to get over. I really love her.

However, a lot of effort is being put into passing us over. I mean, the people other than her and I are trying to break it up. Why not put it together? Isn't that better? I think that's better for all.

If you love someone, keep loving them. It may work out.

I'd like to quell this rude thing. Everyone else is successful and progressive except me. Is this true, or am I just tripping? Is this how it's supposed to go? I need to stop tripping and start doing better for myself.  I don't think having a bunch of reasons why I need success will help either.

I need love most of all. I need to love myself. Then love one another.

I sure hope this Big Mack situation goes well! I need this to work! I can barely afford to refund 70.

If I keep working, I think I'll make it. I plan to test an ISO. If Kolibri works, then the others will work too. I need something to play movie, music, and lookt pictures and text.

I may have found just the thing.

A jaguar I'll have, but what about when? I'd like to say by the 5th of another month, April 2021.

Let me learn SEO, Lord. Please Allow Me to Earn vast sums of money online ($5000+ per month). I am grateful now, and You Know I will give to the poor.

Who ever the less fortunate is, if I'm making $5,000 a month, I'll give away $1000. That's right, I'll give away 20%. Ten to the church, ten to the people. So I'll have $4000, and I only spend about $1000. So I have $3000 stacking up. Sounds good.

Lord.

No comments: